Sunday, September 8, 2013

There you were walking through the parking lot of Walmart, I saw the back of your head, and that was it.

My body shut down, because, there you were; your disgusting blonde hair pulled up on top of your head, your bony body popping out of your skin, your skin doesn't see the sun often enough, your Jean shorts didn't really fit you, and neither did that maroon shirt, they looked too big but it doesn't matter much anymore since you're married, and you drove in with your little sister, and you walked past my car and I closed my eyes and tried pretending that I wasn't in that parking lot and that you were still gone and as soon as you were out of sight I took off, and when I got home I punched a whole through the wall. I can't get the feeling of you off my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment