Sunday, September 29, 2013

Driving.

For far too long I have kept our conversation from August 11th in my chest. You were probably cold and maybe a little tired, and I was drunk (and sad), very drunk (and very sad). And afterwards I thought that I had fucked us up. I thought that I maybe could have had a chance, because you told me that you had felt the same, you said "I did too." and this whole time I've thought of it from my heart, from my hands, from the feeling of you against me.


               But, I seem to have forgotten one thing: I never told you how I felt. So, you lied (fuck you for lying). You never felt the same way about me, you never loved me, you never thought you loved me, you never kept your pulse for me. But, you liked me, in a junior high sort of way. I was a substitute, a temp.

You kept my pulse, You and nothing else.

But I would never stoop so low as he did, I would never threaten you with that.

                                                                                                                                But-


No comments:

Post a Comment