Sunday, July 14, 2013


We were drunk,
and our wordss f
                ell out our mouthss like  p a i n t.

We were sstoned,
and our bodiess fell to the grass like  p a i n t.
We were in love,
and our heartss             D
                            R

                            I
                   


                           P



                           P





                          E





                        D

                                        into our sstomachss like  p a i n t.

There were ssupernova’ss in our belly’ss, and black holess in our brainss
that ssucked away our bruisess.

You were sstainless ssteel,
penetrating my armss over and                               over and              over and              over again
The colOUR of your sskin as it collided with mine,
ffilling me with an unexplainable pressence,
one that made my armss sshake,
and turned my body into p a i n t,
before turning my mind off
and dro
                  pping me to a puddle on the  f l o o r,
before liffting me up onto a cross
and pulling me to the sstarss with a rope around my neck.

Hanging, from the Head of Hydris my feet                                     D
                                                                             R

                                                                             I


                                                                             P



                                                                             P
                



                                                                            E





                                                                           D
                                                                                   like p a i n t
as loverss lai d on earth, sstaring at a sstar whosse death iss beautiful,
Her fingerss in his sstomach like pitchforkss,
and her nailss in his back like a pick axe  into tree rootss.

I tried to be human,
But my  body was p  a  i  n  t.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite thing you have written recently.
    SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I tried to be human, but my body was paint."
    Love this. Way good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Your writing makes me jealous.

    ReplyDelete